INBODYProfessional Body Composition Analyzer
-$65 Per Session –
Accurate, Seamless and Detailed Results
The InBody professional body composition is the top choice for measuring client progress because of its speed, ease of use, simple implementation and accuracy. A body composition analysis is an accurate, efficient method to measure changes in fat mass, muscle mass and body fat percentage.
With the InBody body composition analyzer, your weight is precisely more detailed when compared to traditional methods. The InBody is not only FDA-approved but is 99% accurate. Petra’s Massage & Weightloss Clinic proudly delivers correct results, seamless testing and detailed insights with the InBody Professional Body Composition Analyzer.
Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.
Prepare For Your InBody Test
BEFORE TESTING PLEASE DO
- Stand upright for at least five minutes
- Use the bathroom
- Remove metal objects (jewelry, watches, belts, etc)
- Remove heavy clothing
- Heat your body for 20 minutes if your test is during colder months
FOLLOWING TESTING PLEASE DON’T
- Eat or Exercise for at least three hours
- Drink alcohol or caffeine until after 24 hours
- Use a shower or sauna
- Use lotion or ointment on hands and feet
InBody Testing Options
Body Composition Analysis
- Muscle-Fat Analysis
- Obesity Analysis
- Segmental Lean Analysis
- ECW/TBW Analysis
- Body Composition History
- Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control
- Segmental Fat Analysis
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Visceral Fat Level
Please DO NOT test if you’re menstruating or have a life-sustaining medical implant like a pacemaker or defibrillator.